Skip to main content

I Saw Them Kissing

I saw them kissing today.
They were in the middle of nowhere,
They were hugging each other so tightly that I thought one of them was going to break.
That kiss was so long that I started to count..1…2…3…4…5…6…7…….
After the kiss they looked at each other eyes that twinkled with all the sunlight….love and passion I would say.
They smiled and smiled and they just couldn’t stop.
He couldn’t let her go to class.
He wanted her right there at his side-nothing more, nothing less.
He took her hand so tightly that she got mad and told him to let go with an attitude,
He kissed her and said “I love you too much so an hour waiting would be like hell”, she smiled at him with understanding and said “I understand babes” so they hugged once again for a minute or two,
Then as the perfect boyfriend, he took her to class and when he was out, he looked kind of sad.
He looked at his watch then at the sky and then walked wherever he promised to meet her.
Now you ask me why I wrote about it,
I would say because it looked so sweet, so romantic, I thought that birds were going to start singing a love song for them. It just made me smile and say WOW! That’s true love!! Their eyes said it everything, the way they hold each other was so intimate, like if they owned each other.
They have found true love I would say…I hope it never ends.
This scenario has been played by many couples,
One day it would happen to you too, you will keep it sacred in your heart as true love hits the door.
IMA (December 9, 2008)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

Will You?

Why don’t we travel the world together? It would be you and me, Me and you. Yeah I know the economy is bad, The fare to expensive, but I didn’t ask for all that. I just said why not travel the world together, In a blink of an eye Lets just say that we would travel there without spending, It would be a roundtrip. Where should we go to first? Japan, España, England, or maybe China, Brazil,  Goodness there’s so many places to go  So choose. First close your eyes and imagine that you are here with me, Then hold my hand and imagine that we are traveling the world, That we didn’t use a plane but that we could fly there, That we could see those beautiful landscapes, that we could eat good food without spending a cent.  So will you travel the world with me today-right now?

True Love

true love! what in the world is that? where can I go to find its meaning? when will I get an answer of that? true love!  the one that never fades away. the one that you dont find as easy as you believe. the one that understands it all. the one that forgives it all. the one that desires to give you the whole world. the one that with a kiss and a smile and a hug wants to say it all. the one that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. the one that makes your heart beat so fast. the one that hear you out. the one that ends with a kiss after a fight. Is it the one that never asks permission when entering in your heart. Is it the one that makes you restless. Have you been lovesick? Do you know what im talking about because it seems that I just lost my mind.