Skip to main content

They Kicked Me Out!


Based of John 9 and the story of the blind who now can see:
They kicked me out!
Simply because I believe in Christ
Because I said that He is the son of God.
They kicked me out!
Simply because I am not blind any more
I can see! For the first time I can see!
I couldn’t see since I was born
He anointed my eyes with clay and asked me to wash my eyes at the pool of Siloam,
So I did as He asked and now I can see the light
But by the time this miracle occurred, He was not around
All I could do was testify
People questioned who I was, they could not even recognize me any more
They questioned if I ever had been blind
They even asked my parents about the truth
They wanted to know how I was able to see
I could not lie,
I could not deny on what I believe now
That Jesus is who has made this change
And I believe that He is a prophet of God
Higher than Moses, higher than David
So at the end I was kicked out!
But Jesus came to me again,
Asking if I believed in the Son of God,
He told me that He was Him and if I believed I could follow Him,
There is nothing to doubt,
I believed that He was the son of God,
Now I will leave religion, and follow Christ!
10/14/2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

Will You?

Why don’t we travel the world together? It would be you and me, Me and you. Yeah I know the economy is bad, The fare to expensive, but I didn’t ask for all that. I just said why not travel the world together, In a blink of an eye Lets just say that we would travel there without spending, It would be a roundtrip. Where should we go to first? Japan, España, England, or maybe China, Brazil,  Goodness there’s so many places to go  So choose. First close your eyes and imagine that you are here with me, Then hold my hand and imagine that we are traveling the world, That we didn’t use a plane but that we could fly there, That we could see those beautiful landscapes, that we could eat good food without spending a cent.  So will you travel the world with me today-right now?

True Love

true love! what in the world is that? where can I go to find its meaning? when will I get an answer of that? true love!  the one that never fades away. the one that you dont find as easy as you believe. the one that understands it all. the one that forgives it all. the one that desires to give you the whole world. the one that with a kiss and a smile and a hug wants to say it all. the one that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. the one that makes your heart beat so fast. the one that hear you out. the one that ends with a kiss after a fight. Is it the one that never asks permission when entering in your heart. Is it the one that makes you restless. Have you been lovesick? Do you know what im talking about because it seems that I just lost my mind.