Skip to main content

There are times I wish I could type as fast as each thought comes to my mind, 
but they tend to travel at a pace and velocity that no one can stop them to be put on paper; it is like a game they play with my mind. As soon as they come and make fun of my slowness they leave, without a trace. Yes, a thought that is gone and probably will never cross my mind again. All I can remember is the sweetness or the sadness it leaves; yes, only the sensation that they existed but no substance that can be poured on paper. They leave the confusion that keeps me pondering and searching for that thought that may not even existed to begin with. Or did it really come to enlighten me? If it did, it was a lesson learned and forgotten in the millisecond that they came and *puff* disappeared. 
 Well, they must have turned to smoke for a reason, they probably played a role in my life and after they were done they decided to go. Yes! I would decide to believe that.  And since some thoughts are hard to remember, I need to give reverence to those that do stay but are never put on paper simply because they do not come at the right time, you know when you cannot stop and make record of them just because you are too busy taking care of the daily routine, or maybe I am too lazy to stop and take the time to put my thoughts on paper. It is sad, because I do know they play a big role in my life, and even though I would really, really, really, really like to put them on paper or save them for later, I tend to put it in the back of my mind where I never remember about them again . . . this does make me upset now that I think about it.
I wonder if now that I have put these words on paper I would change the way I do things, like, will I stop and write them down? Or type them? Now technology is so advanced that I could even record it on my phone, or Ipod. But then old habits die-hard, will I take the step to change and write my thoughts out? Now that is something to ponder on, something that I can change if I am willing, question is will I find it worth it? 
Pic: taken by Annie Perez-Osorio

Comments

  1. Interesting thought! A mi me pasa lo mismo except it's mainly dreams. The mind can play crazy tricks on you lol I've had dreams that have been so clear the second I wake up but throughout the day it becomes blury and I only remember pieces of it. Maybe if I would write them down like you say, but it also slips your mind before you get a chance to do just that. We're they meant to be forgotten? Who knows? Lol...anyways, I'm happy this thought you write didn't slip away ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

~*~*~*~

Solo dejame ser la chica romantica. La que con mis palabras pueda enamorar, Y te haga recordar el amor que nunca olvidaras. Déjàme traer alegria y un nuevo suspiro a esas personas enamoradas, Las que con locuras se encantan Las que con ternura las guardan En un Rincon, en cualquier Rincon, Pero nunca son olvidada. Palabras tristes, palabras alegres puede traer una composicion, Lo que importa es que toque al Corazon Y entren en tu mente la cual puede estar millares de lejos de aqui, Vuelve a la tirra y espera mis palabras, Sip! Esas que te hablan de amor, O las que hablan de olvido.   Importa de que se trata? Pueda ser pero porque yo las escribo no importa! Si te gusta bueno sino no lo leas! Si que soy dulce verdad, Pues sip! Aunque no lo veas. Cariño, Amor, Ternura, Amor, Fe, Amor, Respeto, Amor…me entiendes verdad? Te amo, te ame , te amare Wow! Son palabras poderosas que dichas en el momento perfecto A la persona perfecta puede derretir c...

I Can't Lie

I can’t stop loving you, Even if I wanted to. My silence can tell you the truth, My eyes will not deceive you, It is not something I could even try. If you could be by my side, You would learn that I do not lie. I do have to confess that my heart beats too fast, I lose my breath when I have you in my sight, I get nervous just thinking that you will talk to me, And I think of a dialogue that would make you like me. Do not break the chain of this love, I could not lie even if I wanted to. My feelings are too hidden inside that it fills that the wall that is keeping them in will shatter and be free. And my dream of you being with me will become a reality. 11/28/2007 ·       Lies are not good in a relationship, they kill the feelings that one day existed. It brings doubtful thoughts into your mind, it makes you want to cry. It brings pain to your soul mate and the trust disappears and it is too hard to g...