Skip to main content

Half Smile


Have you ever seen it?
My half-smile I mean.
Isn’t it deceiving?


It never lets you know what is trully going on.
It always lie,
It always tell you that I am alright.
That everything is going fine.


My half-smile hides it all,
It keeps in check the cool mask
It hides the real one.


My half-smile only reaches part of my lips,
It doesn’t add a spark in my eyes,
It doesn’t raise my eyebrows,
It doesn’t make my heart skip a beat,
And there is no adrenalina that is speeding so fast
     That it could give me a heart attack.
No, none of that.


My half-smile doesn’t allow you to know who I truly am,
It doesn’t allow you to know the struggles I face,
It doesn’t tell you the pain I feel,
It doesn’t share the sadness that overwhelms me,
It doesn’t allow you to see the hatred that kills me;
It doesn’t let you see the real me.

If you see my half-smile
Don’t let it deceive you,
I am not asking for you to ask questions
I am not asking for you to find out what I am hidding
I am only asking for you to touch that small corner of my lip,
     That one that doesn’t allow me to have a full smile
     And just say “give me a full smile!”
That way I will not lie, I will show you a true smile
     It might even include a laugh.

Pic: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs21/300W/i/2007/283/e/c/Manga_try_by_Sangdenuit.jpg

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

Will You?

Why don’t we travel the world together? It would be you and me, Me and you. Yeah I know the economy is bad, The fare to expensive, but I didn’t ask for all that. I just said why not travel the world together, In a blink of an eye Lets just say that we would travel there without spending, It would be a roundtrip. Where should we go to first? Japan, España, England, or maybe China, Brazil,  Goodness there’s so many places to go  So choose. First close your eyes and imagine that you are here with me, Then hold my hand and imagine that we are traveling the world, That we didn’t use a plane but that we could fly there, That we could see those beautiful landscapes, that we could eat good food without spending a cent.  So will you travel the world with me today-right now?

True Love

true love! what in the world is that? where can I go to find its meaning? when will I get an answer of that? true love!  the one that never fades away. the one that you dont find as easy as you believe. the one that understands it all. the one that forgives it all. the one that desires to give you the whole world. the one that with a kiss and a smile and a hug wants to say it all. the one that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. the one that makes your heart beat so fast. the one that hear you out. the one that ends with a kiss after a fight. Is it the one that never asks permission when entering in your heart. Is it the one that makes you restless. Have you been lovesick? Do you know what im talking about because it seems that I just lost my mind.