Skip to main content

True Love

True love cannot be erased with a kiss
Or with a promise of a better life
True love is carved in the heart
Too difficult to take out with only a command.
A true love that has been created with the time spent together
Will not end as you wave good bye
A true love that I believed that would last forever
Does not end when you say “I don’t love you anymore”
True love does not die that easily
It suffers in pain
True love does not find happiness with someone else
It loses trust of others or seeks revenge
A true love that does not last for eternity
Could it be called true love?
11/26/10

Comments

  1. LIKE! I agree, a true love should last forever if not it never was real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

Will You?

Why don’t we travel the world together? It would be you and me, Me and you. Yeah I know the economy is bad, The fare to expensive, but I didn’t ask for all that. I just said why not travel the world together, In a blink of an eye Lets just say that we would travel there without spending, It would be a roundtrip. Where should we go to first? Japan, España, England, or maybe China, Brazil,  Goodness there’s so many places to go  So choose. First close your eyes and imagine that you are here with me, Then hold my hand and imagine that we are traveling the world, That we didn’t use a plane but that we could fly there, That we could see those beautiful landscapes, that we could eat good food without spending a cent.  So will you travel the world with me today-right now?

True Love

true love! what in the world is that? where can I go to find its meaning? when will I get an answer of that? true love!  the one that never fades away. the one that you dont find as easy as you believe. the one that understands it all. the one that forgives it all. the one that desires to give you the whole world. the one that with a kiss and a smile and a hug wants to say it all. the one that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. the one that makes your heart beat so fast. the one that hear you out. the one that ends with a kiss after a fight. Is it the one that never asks permission when entering in your heart. Is it the one that makes you restless. Have you been lovesick? Do you know what im talking about because it seems that I just lost my mind.