Skip to main content

Smiling


There’s a smile in my face, and people asks me ‘why are you smiling?’
The truth is that I do not have a clue!
I believe that God allows me to smile even if all I would like to do is cry.
But God has given me life; there is a reason to be happy.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! This doesn’t mean that everything is going to be colorful.
NO!
There is somebody, someone who would like to see you at your worst.
You know who I am talking about, right?
That dude that is always laughing when you cry and does a party when you do wrong.
Well, but, we have the most powerful, supernatural one in our lives that has an everlasting love toward us.
He always gives us a hand, 
Gives us strength,
And allows us to see things positively.
If you ask me why I smile so much, I will say. . .
Because God has added flavor to my life,
He has given me a reason to live,
(and because I have you as a friend! ^_^).
3/24/2009
pic:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj77aP2ELNyxqGxNcMacEfxP9buAwpkKU6aDB8V3ijs3ox7QxX4deMLS_00EQMJsNd2UmQbQqM-FfnFvQWVhXr-xktrWOfma1xFj3BiT9j6tG5IhTp6H7lkrN-WOT5GeB43NBy8Uxki21k/s400/smile.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Locuritis

Voy pa'rriva,    voy pa'bajo, me deslizo y me caigo. Me levanto y vuelvo a empezar para bajar un poco esta locuritis. Me subo a la cama, salto por un ratito, y de tan alto que salto me golpeo el coquito. Locuritis, locuritis, donde te meto pa'que te me quites? Me acuesto y duermo por una semana? O te saco de mi mente con una tenaza? Me rio, me rio, y no puedo parar, Tanta cosquillita, ja-ja-ja-ja-jah!! Corro, corro, y corro, pero tengo que parar porque necesito respirar un poquito más. Aunque la locuritis no me quiere dejar en paz. Es algo que se me a pegado y no me quiere dejar jamás. Locuritis, locuritis, que chistosa eres tu, me haces disfrutar tu loca actitud!!! 01/03/08

Will You?

Why don’t we travel the world together? It would be you and me, Me and you. Yeah I know the economy is bad, The fare to expensive, but I didn’t ask for all that. I just said why not travel the world together, In a blink of an eye Lets just say that we would travel there without spending, It would be a roundtrip. Where should we go to first? Japan, España, England, or maybe China, Brazil,  Goodness there’s so many places to go  So choose. First close your eyes and imagine that you are here with me, Then hold my hand and imagine that we are traveling the world, That we didn’t use a plane but that we could fly there, That we could see those beautiful landscapes, that we could eat good food without spending a cent.  So will you travel the world with me today-right now?

True Love

true love! what in the world is that? where can I go to find its meaning? when will I get an answer of that? true love!  the one that never fades away. the one that you dont find as easy as you believe. the one that understands it all. the one that forgives it all. the one that desires to give you the whole world. the one that with a kiss and a smile and a hug wants to say it all. the one that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. the one that makes your heart beat so fast. the one that hear you out. the one that ends with a kiss after a fight. Is it the one that never asks permission when entering in your heart. Is it the one that makes you restless. Have you been lovesick? Do you know what im talking about because it seems that I just lost my mind.